Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Remembering The True Meaning Of Christmas!

My Friend Gave me a Link to a Great Christmas Video that is really beautiful! I hope you guys Can all take a Look at it. It is missionaries from all over the world in Salt Lake City. Its very good to explain the true meaning of Christmas!! I love this time of year and the spirit that is felt I hope you can all remember why we celebrate christmas! I hope you all have a Wonderful and Merry Christmas I love you all! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxKas2Mcjg4
A Great Day..Kim and Zak Got Sealed in Salt Lake City Temple!
Me and wonderful Kim while Looking at the Beautiful Lights

Me and Kim Again
The Sister Missionaries and Kim at the Joseph Smith building

3 comments:

Jared and Erin said...

Thanks for that message. I'm going to post it on my blog. I love all the new video the church comes out with!

Kim and Zak said...

I love your blog! It's so cute. :) Oh, and thanks for not putting up totally hideous pictures of me, either. :) We had such a fun time in Salt Lake, didn't we? I miss you so much! Stay warm this season! :) Love ya! Love, Kim :) P.S. When are you going to send me the pictures we took from your camera?!?! :)

Heather & Scott said...

That looked like so much fun! Come down anytime!!!!!