Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Day With The Johnsons

Over the Weekend I had the chance to spend some good quality time with my good friends, the Johnsons, from Virginia. I have got to hang out with them off and on through the years. They are great people and a lot of fun. Jo Jo, Pookie, and I got to spend a lot of time together, almost everyday during the summer, so i have missed them. It was a lot of fun to spend the day with them in Rexuburg watching Justin and his amazing skills with Football and just messing around. We had lunch and went to a movie and it was a great time! I love them and grateful to have them. When Justin would introduce us to his friends he would say these are my brothers, my sister in law and Abby-i don't know what to call you! We determined he should just call me his sister. They have been so kind to me and been great friends! Thanks I love you guys!
The Johnson Crew! Jordan, Justin, Jeff, and Chelsie
Me and Jo Jo
He caught me by suprise but I am tough!
A normal Picture!
The serious football game at BYUI
Justin-Number one
Me and Brooke Payne from Virginia-she is a cute girl
Me and the Star...he's so hott right now!


3 comments:

Johnsons said...

What great pics!!! I wish that I was there to hang out with all of you. I miss all of you guys. It looks like you had a fun weekend. What happened to pookeys nose?

Jason and Dana said...

That Hansel, he's so hot right now.
So is there a football team at BYU-I now?

Jan said...

Hey Abby! You look so great! I'm glad I found your blog (it was only a matter of time because I'm a total blog stalker). What are you up to these days?