Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

My 80's Do
Me and My friend Cassie Styled up

Our Group date with some of the Vampires from the Haunted House! There Makeup was great!


Ok so this year was a way fun Halloween. On wednesday three of my friends and I went on a group date and went to a Haunted House. I was such a pansy. I'm not a big fan of freaking myself out! But, they did a great job and scared us all! It was way fun and very entertaining! Then, my car decided we should scare our other friends since they were about 20 minutes behind us. So, we went into their apartment and attempted to scare our other two friends. Needless to say I just ended up laughing but the other two got em good. However, these two friends of mine are pretty good at getting people back so they keep telling me to watch my back and that payback is in action so i'm a little worried! Then, Halloween night was ok my friend Cassie and I dressed up as 80's girls. We went to the institute dance and just had fun being ridiculous. So, overall it was a fun and good Halloween! Just remember to WATCH YOUR BACKS:)

3 comments:

Kim and Zak said...

Okay Abby, the "institute dance"? Hmm....That sounds a little concerning...hehe :) By the way, your 80's hairstyle is very nice. Yeah, the 80's style...very disturbing... :) I'm glad you had fun! :) Miss ya! Oh yeah, and e-mail me about next month's sealing at the SLC Temple! Are you still going to be able to make it? Love ya!

Jared and Erin said...

Hey Abby. Kim told me I had to look at your costumes. I can't believe I used to aspire to dress like that. Great!

Jason said...

Like, totally bodacious Darla:) -Cali