Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Truth about being Honest

In this moment right now I'm so stressed and have much to do but i thought it appropriate to update my blog:) Right now I'm doing a pre-internship in a fourth grade class and I absolutley love it. Its so hillarious to hear some of the things that they say. Sometimes they just look at you and are dead serious and say some of the funniest things. One morning we were going around asking if you could trade places with anyone who would it be and why....well this little boy raised his hands and said Brad Pitt cause then all the ladies would love me! It took everything I had to not bust a gut laughing. I really appreciate their honesty and candid humor. I often times am known for being painfully honest. Sometimes I would feel bad about this, but I'm learning more and more that the most important thing is to almost be honest and forthright. Obviously, use tact but being truthful and honest are very important to me. I expect people to know that when I speak to them they can expect nothing but the truth. Anyway, just some random thoughts..Here are some recent pictures. We went on a much needed Utah trip last weekend just for the day. We went to a basketball game and went dancing. It was good! We also recently had Elder Richard G. Scott come and us three girls got to welcome him in. Then, we had an Institute Valentines Dance!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....