Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bucket List Club

So, here is the skinny on my new life. I got connected with the funnest person, named Ceri Allsop. She served in the Minnesota Mission with me, but we were never companions.  Because we had this connection she has been kind enough to be my friend. Let me tell you what, she is a blast. I am laughing all the time when I'm with her. She took me to the beach with them, invited me to the Soiree party, and just invites me to do awesome stuff like trapeze and hip hop classes. I am yet to make it to the hip hop class and we are planning on next Monday for Trapeze. It should be awesome. I'm very excited. Well, last night she invited me to come to the Bucket List Club meeting. So, I went and I'm glad I did. It was me, her, and a guy named Will.  We sat in Will's room literally making our Bucket List's and sharing them. It was actually quite entertaining. Will and Ceri already had most of theirs done. So, they read theirs off one by one and it was hilarious. I loved every second of it. I continued to make mine. So, here is my bucket list I excluded some things that are kinda personal. But for the most part here it is in no particular order.
  1. Go Skydiving
  2. Learn to Krump
  3. Work in an orphanage in Africa
  4. Go to Australia
  5. Learn how to surf
  6. Run the Boston Marathon
  7. Do an Iron man Triathlon
  8. Coach track or Cross Country
  9. Go to Paris-See Alex's home (my brother in law)
  10. Get Married
  11. Go on a week long four wheeling/backpacking trip in the mountains
  12. Birth 4 or so Children
  13. Shoot a deer
  14. See a Bear and shoot it
  15. Learn to play the drums
  16. Learn to play Guitar
  17. Get a Master's Degree
  18. Write a Song
  19. Adopt an African Child
  20. Ride an Elephant
  21. Overcome Fear of Commitment
  22. Be kind to Everyone
  23. Jump the Wake on a Wake board
  24. Learn from the Scriptures everyday
  25. Play a Good Prank-like Punkd style
  26. Myth bust Kraft House in Pocatello
  27. Learn to Cook
  28. Read More
  29. Go to Portugal
  30. Learn to Sail
  31. Go Parasailing
  32. Go deep sea fishing
  33. Read Jesus the Christ
  34. Be more outgoing
  35. Go to Hawaii
  36. Own a Boat
  37. Go to a Yankees Vs. Red Sox game
  38. Get Laser Eye Surgery
  39. Learn how to cut hair
  40. Meet the Prophet
  41. Photography skills
  42. Be more creative
  43. Start my own organizing company
  44. Learn to Box
  45. Ride my road bike over the Colorado Mountain passes
  46. Go to a Jewish Synagogue
  47. Go to a Masonic temple
  48. Go to a Mosque
  49. Read the Koran
  50. Give away 3-5 pass a long cards a month
  51. Attend temple 2x a month
  52. Be my own personal best
  53. Go to Jerusalem
  54. Go on a mission with my husband
  55. Do family history
  56. Find my life's passion
  57. Learn to play golf well
  58. Go kayaking
  59. Take up a marital art-Karate or Kung Fu
  60. Learn conversational French
  61. Learn how to Rhumba
  62. Learn how to belly dance
  63. Go scuba diving
  64. Go paragliding
  65. Ride in a hot air balloon
  66. Go on a helicopter ride above Mt. Everest since I know Ill never climb it
  67. Heliski
  68. Go on a Cross Country Motorcycle trip
  69. Ride a mechanical bull
  70. Race a sports car
  71. Heave a Guinness World Record
  72. Visit Machupicchu
  73. Attend the la tomatino in Spain-a huge food fight
  74. Visit Coney Island Boardwalk
  75. Go to Mecca
  76. Learn to perform magic tricks
  77. Learn to juggle
  78. Take a painting class
  79. Make stained glass windows
  80. Learn how to sew
  81. Finish my mission scrapbook
  82. Take a scrap booking class
  83. Go on a Humanitarian aid trip
  84. Discover my life's purpose
  85. Kick negative habits
  86. Get my Real Estate License
  87. Volunteer at a homeless shelter
  88. Help build a Habitat for Humanity home
  89. Have a Garden (I gotta learn how to Garden first)
  90. Design my own home
  91. Drive a Lamborghini(I don't want to own one, I just want to drive one)
  92. Be respected by Co-Workers
  93. Eventually be a College Professor
  94. Save money for my children's missions and college
  95. Write a book about my life experiences and what I've learned for my children
  96. See a Koala Bear
  97. Ride a Camel
  98. Milk a Cow
  99. Go on a Safari
  100. Run with the Bulls
  101. Don't make excuses
  102. Have no Regrets
  103. Heal my past
  104. Learn to live in the Now
  105. Go to a psychic
  106. Be debt Free
  107. Go Trapezing
  108. Actually do stuff on this list!

That Concludes my Bucket List for now!! I'm sure more will come to me, but first I better get going on all these things!!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Good list! You got a lot of work to do, but i'm sure it won't be hard for you!

Kim and Zak said...

Are you sure you have time to come visit us next weekend? I mean, you sure have a lot to do! haha :)