Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Duck Beach..Singles Event of the Season

Unfortunaltey I didn't take many pictures while at the beautiful beach, I was to busy maxing and relaxing! It was soo nice to have a vacation. I left home and came straight here to begin working. Although work is a vacation all in itself because I don't do much, going on a real vacation was really nice. So, the best/worst part of this Memorial Day weekend trip is that it was a huge Singles Event. Its not an officially organized thing, but singles from all over join together in North Carolina. Its pretty awesome. There were some boys down from Minnesota, people from Utah, Cali, New York, but mostly the D.C. area. It was really fun and I had a great time and met some really great people which I was really grateful for. Im looking forward to spending time with the people I met and just having a good time. I just had so much fun at the beach and boogie boarding and relaxing and playing volleyball.  I couldn't have asked for a better weekend!

No comments: