Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So Inspiring..This Woman makes me want to be better!

So, I love love love Mormon Messages. I am always so anxious for the new one to come out. I always feel so uplifted and edified by them. Well, one came out about a month ago that just really made me feel so sad for her, but so uplifted by her positivity and testimony. She has been through incredibly hard things but she has managed to make the most out of her life. She has spent time sharing her life with others even though its probably so difficult. I recently was lead to her blog address and I'm so glad. I had been wanting to read it. Her blog address is http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ it's incredible. I have also tried to have the video on here so you can all view it. It really is so good and I hope it can inspire you and help you appreciate every special moment we are given here on Earth despite our trials and hardships.


My-New-Life

No comments: