Friday, August 15, 2008

Interested or Not??

For awhile now I have debated on whether I should start a blog for myself, seeing how it is the newest way in Technology for people to be in touch. Why I have debated this is because most of the blogs I have seen are those of people who are married and have families. Seeing how I am a single college student I wonder how many people are really that interested in my life. So, I came to the conclusion that I would do one just in case any of my friends and family out there are interested in knowing whats going on in my life! So, Enjoy the adventures I have found myself on these past few years. I am still unsure how to make everything look nice and pretty but I'm sure soon enough I can figure it out thanks to the countless hours I spend on the internet at work.

2 comments:

chelseyandmatt said...

Im interested ABBY!! keep posting i love reading about stuff!! cant wait till you come back!!!

Jason and Dana said...

I'm interested too! Of course!!! It looks like you have had an incredible summer.
It took me awhile before I caved in and started a blog too. I didn't think I had enough interesting stuff to write about, but I figured it would at least for me to look back on and see what happened...whenever. And I love looking at all my friends and families blogs! It's a good way to keep up-to-date with everybody when you don't have the time to call or write. I'm glad I'll be able to do that with you now too!
(And I love your picture when you leave comments, hot stuff! :)