Monday, August 25, 2008

Me, Jessica Rowe, and Hannah on The Beach
Brandon with the Boogie Board
The Boys riding the Waves-they did this All Day without hardly stopping!
Carson didn't want me to Post this on Facebook!! But, he won't ever let me take a good picture with him and this isn't Facebook, so I'm still keeping my promise!
The Whole Crew
Me and my little Cousin Brandon

Riding the Wave on the Boogie Board
Me and My Beautiful Aunt

Part Three of The Backward Triathlete: The Swim
So, on Saturday we went to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware, it was amazing!! I have only been to the ocean two times before in my life. I know it's pretty pathetic. Once was in the state of Washington and we didn't swim in it we just climbed the rocks. The other time was in Florida when I was really young. So, needless to say I was really excited to be there and I had tons of fun.  Of Course Carson and Brandon made me boogie board and they wanted me to ride the waves with them the whole time.  I got pretty beat up a few times though.  The waves were huge and way fun.  However, there were a few times I should of dived in and didn't and I got taken underneath the current and it was pretty scary.  One time I was using the boogie board and that happened and it was really scary because I was attached to the board.  Overall though it was a beautiful day and I had so much fun and I got sunburned to prove I was there.  I was really glad that my aunt is of course so amazing and just wanted to make sure I had lots of fun experiences. So, that concludes our backwards triathlete weekend and I'm so glad that we were able to go do all these fun things and that we were able to see so much in such a short amount of time!

No comments: