Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jonas Brother's Concert :)

So, these three make up the Band the Jonas Brothers! They are all real brothers. Well, on Monday I was at work and I kept hearing screaming girls. On my way in i had noticed a line of people I figured they were just waiting for the new X Box or something of that nature. However, I later found out that it was the Jonas Brothers, they were visiting the Wax Museum right by where I work. I actually can see the Wax Museum right outside my window. So, I was trying to figure out what was going on, because they would open the door to the loading dock and girls would scream. You know the Crazy I love you scream that boy bands get. I saw about an hour later two Black Cadillac Escalades drive out. I knew it must have been someone famous. Well, I went home an hour early because we had planned on attending the Jonas Brother's Concert for Molly's 16 Birthday. Let's just say me and Mary Lynne were less than enthusiastic to go, but Molly really wanted to. So, we went on an adventure! It was hilarious to see Thousands and I mean Thousands of Teenage Girls lined up to see these young boys play. I didn't understand because I don't think there that cute. I felt really ridiculous because everyone there probably thought I was there because I liked them. In fact Jase Johnson said I won't make fun of you for being a Closet Jonas Fan even Macey Likes them, which is his 4 year old daughter. I must admit I can't make fun of these young girls because It wasn't to long ago that I myself had a major crush on a boy band....The Backstreet Boys. So, I added some of their music for old times sake. I remember the obsessiveness of watching their videos, hanging up pictures in my room, my brother Casey even brought me grass from Nick's yard in Florida. I was one of those crazy screaming teenage girls. I thought I was going to marry Brian. His voice made me melt every time. I now looking back see just how funny I looked. I even cried at the first concert I went to of theirs, I bought a new outfit because I thought for sure they would see and notice me. I don't know what it is about boys who can sing that makes every girl go crazy for them. All in all It was good to see Molly so excited and happy. I then realized just how much my mom must have loved me to endure that pain not only once but twice. My utmost respect goes out to all those moms who do whatever it takes to make their children happy even if that means standing amongst thousands of screaming teenagers!!
My Teenage Heart Throbs

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you started a blog! You look so great!

Don't feel bad about the Jonas Brothers, I for one love them (If you have a 7 year old girl, you have to).

I'm excited to keep tabs on you and your family!

chelseyandmatt said...

haha i love this!! And I love all your pictures from the summer, you look greaT! Yes..they have me as chambers still- i wish you would have been in my claSS! we are living on campus at the married apartments. its really cute, you'll have to see it when you come! a week right?

Johnsons said...

OK, I am laughing my head off right now, because I can totally picture you and Mary Lynne at the concert. That is too funny.
Have you left yet? We just got back from the beach, and I hope we didn't miss you. If we did, have so much fun at school, and i am so glad you started a blog, so we can keep updated on you. You are the greatest.
Love ya girl!

Jason and Dana said...

I saw the Jonas Brothers on a Target commercial the other day and thought of you. That's great, isn't it?
Backstreet Boys...for some reason I had one of their songs stuck in my head the other day. I also thought of you then. Hahaha.