Monday, August 25, 2008

Me in my office where I spent many hours on the Computer

Me and Deanna one of the Secretaries 
Rosa and me, The best Boss Ever
Deanna another one, and me 
Me and Anita, the security Guard for our building, she was the biggest sweetheart and a fun person to be around!

Part Two of The Backwards Triathlete is the Biking:
Ok, I compare Friday to The biking because it is in my middle of the craziness.  The Bike is also the more relaxed because it doesn't seem to require much effort, but it still is working you out.  That is how my Friday was, it was my last day of work and it was really low key.  I have had a great summer working at a law firm in downtown DC.  I have loved being in the city and looking out my window and seeing people walking around.  The firm I have been working for are so nice and have treated me soooo well.  I have been so blessed to have such a good job in such an awesome place.  They took me to lunch and then told me to go home to get things in order to leave.  I knew I wouldn't be there that long so instead of bringing my flip flops in my big bag like usual I decided I wouldn't need them.  So, I was wearing my high heels all day....not a good idea. I have many blisters now from not thinking like a smart person. I give props to all those professional people who can make wearing high heels all day look easy and unpainful.  Then, I got home and we went swimming and I tried to swim the mile as fast as I could.  I think the Olympics have inspired me to be a better swimmer.  Then, we ended the day with a big sweet 16 birthday party for Molly with lots of teenagers running around and screaming.  It was a race to the end for survival to the end of the day.  Overall it was a great day but it was definitley busy!!


No comments: