Friday, January 28, 2011

These Kids Have Got Moves!


Today when I went to pick up the little boy from school the school was having a party or a pep rally or something. They had music playing and the kids were all out dancing and playing. It was the cutest thing ever. These kids were really good dancers too. Im seriously obsessed with these two little boys. I've seen them before and they are just absolutley so cute.


Last night I also went to a girl named Melissas house. She is a member of the church and she has started teaching an English class in her home on Wed. and Thurs. So I went to her house last night. It was such a neat experience. She had three students. Two were in their 30s and one was in her 60s. I love the Haitian people. they are so humble, at least the ones I have met so far. I was impressed with their English skills as well. So, I think this will also be a good experience for me. It's just like teaching 1st grade. You have to go step by step and teach basic English skills. So, its good practice for me. She invited me to help every Wednesday and Thursday. Im very excited. I also get to go tomorrow on an orphanage food delivery with a lady here. Im excited to go and see all that. 

The one on the Left is my favorite! He is so stinkin Cute! Everytime I see him I just smile! I don't even know the kid but he is so cute! Then the one on the right was just dancing away and is just so cute!

2 comments:

Kim and Zak said...

Which little guy are you bringing back to America with you? haha :) They are so adorable! And you're right, they've got some moves! haha :) Love you! :)

Prince said...

love the dancing! they are so adorable abby!! and i love that bruno mars grenade is playing in the back ground...he's everywhere!!! haha

mwah!!!